|Job Type||On-Site - Full-time- 5 days a week - 8 hours job|
||Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Tradinos UG is looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Great attention to detail
- Sense of ownership
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why work for us?
- 14 paid leaves plus 5 sick leaves
- 20% discount on Beeorder App
- Transportation Allowance
- Child Support Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Improving your Business English Skill (If needed)
- Open door policy
- Career path
- Clear salary scale
- We are a Friendly bunch focused on a positive and collaborative environment that works hard on our integrative improvement, having fun, and getting stuff done!
- We will make sure you feel like family through having autonomy and transparency where you work. And make sure you have an extensive understanding of our work process.
- We are kinda special and a team of superstars. We ONLY hire superstars