|Job Type:||On-Site - Full-time- 5 days a week - 8 hours job|
||Mobile App Engineer (React.Native)|
||3 months extendable to 1 year.|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
● Understand User needs and help identifying requirements related to processes & technologies.
● Ensure the team is able to meet both technical and user needs.
● Help the team understand and improve software related to their own technical knowledge.
● Support peers by providing advice, coaching and supervision when needed.
● Be Proficient in planning, work breakdown and task estimation.
● Develop high quality and high standard applications using well known technologies within a certain time limit.
● Understand and maintain working software.
● Maintain application databases.
● Work alongside UI/UX designers.
● Participate in technical meetings, work within a technical team, and understand the internal development process.
● Execute conversion plans and document possible improvements.
● Execute continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) protocols.
● Perform testing methods either manually or using automated tools for bug detection and interfere early to avoid software failure.
● Report work activities and document working software.
● Learn new technologies, keep knowledge up-to-date, ask insightful questions and gain technical experience.
● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
● Consistently improve our platform so we can deliver features quickly with high reliability and scalability.
● Write/maintain technical or user documentation for the clients and other team members.
● University degree in Computer Science or similar.
● 2+ years of proven experience as a software developer or similar role.
● Experience with building medium to large mobile projects.
● Experience with building system with Event Driven Architecture and Microservices
● Good Knowledge in native mobile development, iOS or Android.
● Knowledge in software design and design patterns related to ReactNative
● Knowledge in software scalability, reliability, performance, and security.
● Knowledge in distributed systems and integrations, such as GraphQL.
● Knowledge in Agile development process
● Knowledge in Software testing
Why come work for us?
- 14 paid leaves plus 5 sick leaves
- 20% discount on Beeorder App
- Transportation Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Improving your Business English Skills (If needed)
- Open door policy
- Incentive program
- Career path
- Clear salary scale
- We are a friendly bunch focused on a positive and collaborative environment that works hard on our integrative improvement, having fun, and getting stuff done!
- We will make sure you feel like family through having autonomy and transparency where you work. And make sure you have an extensive understanding of our work process.
- We are kinda special and a team of superstars. We ONLY hire superstars :)