|On-site - Full-time- 5 Days a Week - 8 Hours Job
|AI Team Leader
|Development Unit Head
|No. of Vacancies
As We Continue to Expand, We Are Seeking an Experienced and Knowledgeable AI Team Leader to Lead Our Research, Development, and Implementation Efforts in Artificial Intelligence.
- Collaborate with Cross-functional Teams to Define and Execute an AI strategy Aligned with the Company Vision.
- Lead and Mentor a Team of AI professionals, Promoting Collaborative and Innovative Work.
- Lead the Research, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of AI models, Ensuring They Meet Needed Performance and Code Quality Standards.
- Research and Prepare Solutions for Common AI problems and Set Guidelines for the Team.
- Collaborate with Other Stakeholders to Understand, Identify, and Scope AI Projects’ Requirements.
- Manage and Lead the Execution of AI projects, Ensuring Delivery on Time and Within Budget.
- Present, and Continuously Improve, AI Development Progress and Outcomes to Stakeholders.
- Provide Team Coaching, Offering Professional Growth and Development to the Team.
- Foster Effective Communication and Collaboration Within the Team and Across Units.
- Set up Best Practices for the AI team and Report Resource Use and Associated Costs.
- Be a Role Model for the Team, Staying Abreast of Industry Trends, Emerging Technologies, and Best Practices in AI; As Well As Represent the Company Values in Daily Conduct.
- Collect, Analyze, and Summarize Development Process Key Performance Indicators and Suggest Process Improvements.
- Help the Team Improve Operations by Conducting Analysis and Changes in Guidelines.
- Be Proficient in Planning, Work Breakdown, and Task Estimation.
- Lead Daily Stand-up Meetings, Demos, and Decision-making Processes to Ensure Quick Inspection and Proper Use of Adaptation Processes.
- Report Work Activities and Document Delivered Software.
- Assess Team Members’ Abilities and Limitations and Identify Gaps in Skills in the Team.
- Use Team Strengths and Weaknesses Appropriately to Make Sure Sprints Achieve Their Targets.
- Perform Code Reviews and Provide Code Style Guides.
- Bachelor in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a Related Field.
- Strong Background in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Other AI-related technologies.
- Proven Experience in Leading Teams.
- Proven History of Successfully Delivering at Least 5 AI projects.
- Excellent Knowledge of Software Development Processes and Different Frameworks.
- Excellent Knowledge of AI model Development and Evaluation.
- Excellent Knowledge of Multiple AI and Scripting Languages Such As Python and R.
- Excellent Knowledge in Machine Learning Frameworks Such As TensorFlow and Scikit-Learn.
- Excellent Knowledge in Data Cleaning and Transformation Tools.
- Knowledge in AI Requirements Engineering.
- Knowledge in Software Quality and Standards.
- Familiarity with Web Frameworks Such As Django and NodeJS.
- Familiarity with Database Technology Such As Mysql.
- Familiarity with DevOps Concepts and Practices Such As Docarization.
Why Come Work for Us?
- We Offer 14 Paid Leaves and 5 Sick Leaves, Along with Transportation and Living Allowances. in Addition, You Can Enjoy a 20% Discount on the Beeorder App.
- We Provide Benefits Packages to Our Married Employees That Aim to Alleviate the Financial Burden of Rental and Child-related Expenses.
- We Have an Open-door Policy and an Incentive Program, with a Clear Salary Scale and a Defined Career Path.
- Our Friendly and Collaborative Environment Is Centered Around Integrative Improvement, Hard Work, and Having Fun. You Will Feel like Part of Our Family, with Transparency and Autonomy in Your Work Process.
- We Host Numerous Food-themed Events That Are Sure to Bring a Smile to Your Face, Whether It's Shawarma, Fool, or Chocolate, or Any Other Food-related Celebration You Can Think of!
- We Are a Team of Superstars, and We Only Hire the Best Talent.