|Job Type:||On-Site - Full-time- 5 days a week - 8 hours job|
||Full Stack Developer|
Tradinos UG is looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming, A team player to work with our team of talented engineers and UI/UX designers.
Full Stack Developer Job Duties:
- Liaise with fellow backend and frontend developers.
- Implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Implement new features and investigate issues in production.
- Implement server-side logic to process front inputs.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Interact with SQL databases.
- Ensure all inputs going to a database have been parameterized.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Create written documentation for the different components.
- Participate in technical meetings, work within a technical team, and understand the internal development process
- Execute continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) protocols.
- Perform testing methods either manually or using automated tools for bug detection and interfere early to avoid software failure.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Consistently improve our platform so we can deliver features quickly with high reliability and scalability.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a full-stack developer
- Experience in e-commerce projects
- Proficiency with Vue.js
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP (Laravel)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams using Agile methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Why come work for us?
- 14 paid leaves plus 5 sick leaves
- 20% discount on Beeorder App
- Transportation Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Improving your Business English Skills (If needed)
- Open door policy
- Career path
- Clear salary scale
- We are a Friendly bunch focused on a positive and collaborative environment that works hard on our integrative improvement, having fun, and getting stuff done!
- We will make sure you feel like family through having autonomy and transparency where you work. And make sure you have an extensive understanding of our work process.
- We are kinda special and a team of superstars. We ONLY hire superstars :)