|Job Type:||On Site- Full-time- 5 days a week - 8 hours|
|Job Title||Frontend Developer (Angular)|
|Reports to||Scrum Master|
Tradinos UG is seeking an Angular Software Engineer with a keen eye for design implementation to join our team. Our team is passionate for technology and strives to build well architected and innovative solutions for the business in a scaled Agile (scrum) environment.
Frontend Developer Job Duties:
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Write reusable code and libraries;
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code;
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers;
- Work closely as a member of a mature Scrum team, contributing towards the team’s goals of improving our Agile delivery, and improving overall quality of our delivered code;
- Participate in technical meetings, work within a technical team, and understand the internal development process;
- Execute conversion plans and document possible improvements;
- Proactively identify, analyze/research and address technical issues/defects along with risks that could impact projects, enhancements on applications stability and provide solutions to quickly resolve them;
- Notice, identity, document, and fix bugs and issues in working software;
- Report work activities and document working software;
- Develop technical documentation for various project deliverables and phases.
- 2+ years of experience as a frontend Developer
- Thorough understanding of Angular framework and its core principles
- Have published at least 3 projects using Angular framework
- Hands-on experience with Material UI
- Familiarity with Restful APIs and computer science fundamentals in data structures
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams using Agile methodology
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
Why come work for us?
- 14 paid leaves plus 5 sick leaves
- 20% discount on Beeorder App
- Transportation Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Improving your Business English Skills (If needed)
- Flexible schedule for students.
- Open door policy
- Career path
- Clear salary scale
- We are a Friendly bunch focused on a positive and collaborative environment that works hard on our integrative improvement, having fun, and getting stuff done!
- We will make sure you feel like family through having autonomy and transparency where you work. And make sure you have an extensive understanding of our work process.
- We are kinda special and a team of superstars. We ONLY hire superstars :)